Inside Sales Representative
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Department: Sales
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. The ISR is key in the development of inbound relationships and ongoing development of customer needs. The sales team in North America is new and hungry. This opportunity exists to advance and develop both yourself and your sales career.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Communicate with customers, make outbound calls to potential customers, and follow up on leads
- Understand customer needs and identify sales opportunities
- Research and qualify new leads
- Close sales and achieve sales targets
- Answer potential customer questions and send additional information via email
- Maintain and update product and service information
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to schedule tasks related to day-to-day work
- Explain and demonstrate the Infobip products and services
- Stay informed about competing products and services
More about you:
- 1-3 years prior experience as an Inside Sales or Sales Development Representative within the SaaS space
- Bachelor’s Degree within Communications, Marketing or Liberal Arts preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in CRM software like Salesforce
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Comfort in speaking to internal stakeholders and customers alike
- Energy to succeed and achieve targets
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!