People Operations Generalist
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Department: People Operations
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
People Operations Generalists in Infobip are integral to improving the engagement and retention of our team members while building a strong and vibrant culture. As Infobip grows and scales in North America, this role will focus on our new and current Canadian employees, ensuring they continue to be strong and productive members of the company. The POP Generalist will also be responsible for seeking innovative ways to improve onboarding for new members and keeping the team engaged.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Improve employee retention statistics and keep bad churn low
- Increase employer brand awareness in the region
- Ensure employees are productive, engaged, and satisfied, and those results are reflected in survey responses or performance management results
- Fill positions in North America with excellent candidates in an efficient and effective manner
- Onboard new employees properly and avoid bad hires and churn within the first year of employment
- Assist in the performance management process, ensuring all employees participate actively in the process
- Communicate and execute company changes in such a way that both leadership and team members feel heard
- Act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders in all people operations processes
- Implement new initiatives based on data-driven decisions
More about you:
- Degree in Business, HR, Communications, or equivalent business background
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources / people operations working with performance management, employee engagement, recruitment, learning and development, and other HR processes
- Strong understanding of Canadian labor laws and regulations
- Understanding of the local market’s candidates and recruiting trends
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- History of taking initiative and proactively seeking creative solutions
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!