Head of Global Product Marketing
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are looking for a seasoned and strategic technical product marketing executive with a deep experience in positioning and value proposition delivery, understanding of how customers buy SaaS solutions, and how to transfer that knowledge to the sales and marketing channels. The Product Marketing functions plays a critical and strategic role in both extending the value within our customer base and unlocking new market opportunities. This role is at the intersection of product, marketing and sales – and has tremendous impact on how we go to market and promote Infobip’s products and solutions.
You know you’re doing a good job when you:
The Head of Global Product Marketing is a team lead role with a direct reporting line towards the Director of Global Marketing. The purpose of the position is to hire, lead, develop and coordinate product marketing managers, and to develop strategic life cycle marketing/go-to-market plans. The Product Marketing team at Infobip is focused on defining market opportunities, assessing the competitive landscape, understanding buyers and how they buy, developing targeted messaging to support the buyer journey to best capture value and drive growth, and enabling a global sales organization that spans multiple customer segments and buyers. Product Marketing is responsible for evangelizing Infobip’s solutions to the market via Analyst Relations, Internal/External Websites and Blogs, and internal training of the field.
The strategic thinking of the Head of Product Marketing is well balanced by an equal commercial focus and an ability to lead the development and deployment of product and marketing campaigns inclusive of; product branding, consumer segmentation, product positioning, and product messaging. The Head of Product Marketing will be responsible for working cross-functionally with other marketing teams, presales, sales, customer success management and product leadership.
Main Goals & Responsibilities:
- Product and solutions value proposition and positioning : deliver differentiated positioning for an array of Infobip’s products and services.
- Product go to market: partner with the product leadership teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services, and lead the GTM process.
- Product lifecycle marketing plans: create and develop marketing product lifecycle plans to drive fast sales ramp at target prospects and customers. Collaborate with other Marketing stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns with sound measurement to build brand equity, product adoption and develop sales opportunities. Work with internal teams and external partners to develop and implement integrated content, promotion, and creative campaigns to drive growth and maximize customer value.
- Customer insights – lead segmentation efforts and develop critical customer insights through self-driven research or partnering with interna and external research teams.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the competition. Lead the cross-functional discussion on competitive dynamics and potential response in regards to product positioning and communications. Conduct and supervise execution of insightful voice-of-the customer (VOC) analysis to identify perceived and unknown customer dissatisfactions
- Sales enablement input - Partner with our sales team in driving the creation of necessary collateral, training, and tools to drive growth and efficiency .
- Industry leadership - Represent the company at industry events, conferences, tradeshows, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst and press coverage. Candidates must be comfortable presenting to both large and small audiences and have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple through compelling stories and examples.
More about you:
- 10+ years and proven track record of relevant solutions, product or portfolio marketing experience, preferably within an enterprise IT software solution company, and 5+ years of experience in leading global or regional product marketing teams.
- Strong experience in developing effective, customer-backed product messaging and positioning. Demonstrated influence on product strategy for software and services based on market research and insights.
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to make complex offerings simple
- Strong evidence of defining go-to-market strategy, customer advocacy, and market research/analysis. Ability to formulate long-term marketing strategies and brand value propositions that connect with the overall strategy of the business.
- Capable of shaping a clear strategic vision and effectively communicating that vision throughout all levels of the organization.
- Expertise in planning, prioritizing, cross-functional and global projects; the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, create and drive detailed action plans, schedules, people and tasks.
- Complete command of product marketing processes, techniques and tactics associated with driving growth across product and solution portfolio
- Understanding of the global communications ecosystem
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!