Partner Success Manager
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Department: Operator Partnerships
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Partner Success Manager is in charge of maintaining excellent connectivity partnerships with mobile operators for Infobip services, through the ascension of strong and professional relationships with Infobip's partners.
- You understand the telecom industry and know exactly which of our products can help MNOs evolve their business,
- You successfully solve our partners’ issues, engage other colleagues in the organization to bring better partner satisfaction,
- You maintain excellent relationships with mobile network operators in your region (in Europe),
- You shadow processes of Senior Partner Success Managers,
- You procure customized telecom products & partnership models applicable to the markets that we are responsible for,
- You follow regional market and industry trends, mobile network operator strategies and movements of competition
- You are able to monetize Infobip's products,
- You are able to efficiently manage cooperation with strategic partners as well as with a variety of internal departments such as Legal, Business Analysis, Support, Finance, etc.,
- You prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for internal and external stakeholders in the form of QBRs (quarterly business reviews),
- You track projects in internal tools,
- You draft new business proposals, conduct negotiations and manage upsell and cross-sell processes with Infobip’s existing and new partners,
- You are able to negotiate new agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships with operators,
- You expand relationships with existing partners and stakeholders by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goal.
More about you:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent engineering background or Business Administration
- Up to 3 years of experience in similar jobs
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Proactive and eager to learn new things
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Proven team player and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience in an international business environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!