Strategic Accounts and Partnerships Manager
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Sales
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Strategic Accounts and Partnerships team significantly contributes to the growth of the region by reaching key customers through all available GTM strategies and models. We are currently growing our Philippine presence and are looking for someone to recruit, build, and develop partnerships as they are an integral part of being successful in this region. The main goal for this person is to act as the primary contact for strategic partnerships in order to extend the reach of Infobip to target high profile clients in the Philippines.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Extend Infobip’s reach to key companies in the region
- Collaborate closely with several teams: Global Strategic Partnerships, Presales and Project Office, Product, and Marketing to create Infobip’s value proposition for customers and partners
- Improve Infobip’s positioning and recognition in the market by mapping and developing partnership opportunities
- Develop and execute business plans to identify and reach target opportunities
- Successfully project manage the integration of regional partnerships
- Utilize partner relationships to grow the region’s revenue and client base
- Enact a plan to effectively monetize new and existing partnerships
- Assist in Infobip Philippines' brand awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership through conferences, panels, and PR activities
- Organize partnership related events and drive initiatives to improve relationships with partners
- Demonstrate market expertise and a deep understanding of customers’ organizations in order to drive decisions surrounding solutions and products
- Differentiate Infobip’s solutions in the market by providing a consultative, expert approach
- Work with business leaders to coordinate strategy for the region and ensure the voice of the Philippine market
More about you:
- Expert experience in customer-facing roles in the tech and communications industry
- Strong technical knowledge of product management and marketing
- Understanding of the local market’s enterprise customers and carriers
- Exposure to solution selling and a history of recruiting, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships in the Philippines
- Experience in project management
- Desire to learn new products and stay on the cutting edge of technology
- History of taking initiative and proactively seeking creative solutions
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!