- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Legal
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Your main activities will be:
Full legal support of business, including:
- Providing expert and strategic legal advice to internal stakeholders.
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Effective risk management techniques and proactivity in advising on possible legal issues.
- Drafting of contract templates and reviewing contracts related to company business.
- Support to Sales and other Dept.’s during negotiation phase concerning contracts and approval of contracts with clients/partners/suppliers.
- Drafting of various documents (including labor documents, documents on personal data protection, etc.)
- Working with outsourced law firms on areas key to the company’s stability and growth, from various licensing processes, litigation to employment matters.
More about you:
- Higher education degree, law – LLB
- 2 years experience in corporate law
- Proven track record and experience in a similar role;
- Strong legal function administration skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Full professional fluency in English
- Effective task management
- Experience working with Telecom legislation will be considered as a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, accommodation, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!