General Manager for Voice
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a General Manager for Voice you will be responsible for company's revenue increase on the product by being focused on development, monetization and success of Voice as a product through optimization and alignment of all engineering, technical, business development, sales and customer success teams globally to achieve ultimate business goals defined and aligned with top management.
Primary responsibilities include creating, planning, implementing and integrating the overall strategy for Voice while aligning all aspects of business with departments that are involved in the success of Voice as a product. Also, making sure you are creating and developing a stable, functional leadership team that will drive forward new initiatives, projects and results.
Ultimately, the main purpose of this role is driving the business vision, objectives, delivery and its general direction while working closely with other executive leaders throughout Infobip’s Regions globally and taking a leading role in cross team projects, making sure all teams have shared and aligned goals and working for the common goal and same vision.
How will you do that? You tell us! The goal is to improve profitability through strategic planning and closely collaborating with Voice mission team members, in order to lead to growth of company’s revenue and gross profit coming from Voice.
If you are up for the challenge, and you describe yourself as a business expertise with a deep understanding of customer, employee and product….just keep reading!
- Providing strategy, business plan and optimal organizational design for Voice monetization globally aligned with the entire organization
- Aligning and implementing commercial strategy with Sales Directors in order to identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers’ accounts
- Having a global overview of the complete operation of Voice organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans
- Defining Telecom strategy for Voice on dedicated markets in order to optimize and prioritize connectivity – creating a strategy for new and existing connectivity
- Defining the GTM strategy for all markets globally
- Creating a product strategy together with Product Manager (new features, product road-maps and development)
- Making sure the Voice Mission team have shared and aligned goals that will enhance the growth of the product and collaboration of the teams within the unit and between different units
- Providing knowledge enablement for the entire organization to support growth of Voice as a product
- Evaluation on success of Voice organization in reaching its goals
- Representing Infobip in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the achievement of goals related to Voice
You are the right person for us if you have:
- Engineering degree (minimum of a bachelor’s degree)
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS or telecom industry
- Experience with Voice (working with Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), Routing, Voice over IP (VoIP), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) is a plus.
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Business expertise and a deep understanding of customer, employee and product
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills. Ability to influence and build relationships
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs
- Great command of English being able to speak fluently with clients, partners and colleagues alike. Other languages are a plus.
- You don't mind travelling to foreign countries (we are a global company)
Voice as a product:
Voice is developed by our dedicated engineering teams to help businesses reach and engage mobile or landline phone users around the world, providing a channel for live Voice communication. As one of the Infobip OMNI channels, Voice is designed to maximize customer engagement, giving the clients and their customers the possibility to interact in their own preferred way.
Clients could make or receive Voice calls globally using the Infobip Voice API and SIP integration. With its great features, the product ensures the best call quality by using data centers around the world and relying on Voice connections with over 800 MNO partnerships.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 5 minutes
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.