Technical Account Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Department: Customer Success Management
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Route and billing setup/Account and Route Adjustments
- Setup of new services (Voice/Email/OTT)
- Sender registration
- Troubleshoot message flow through IB platform using internal tools
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting (campaigns)
- Monitor traffic(drop/increases) and turn it into actionable intelligence and provide solutions
- Price changes and minus GP analysis and monitoring
- Recommendation to CSM about price changes and better setup
- Escalation to ADT, CSM or SCE about possible issues
- Dispatching issues to Core Network Team, Enterprise Support
- Helping with launch of campaigns for assigned customers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SaaS industry or IT industry in multinational companies or start-ups
- Successful career track record with proven results in achieving technical goals or overcoming technical issues/challenges
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in a STEM field
- Experience in technical account management role or similar
- Good understanding and experience with API
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to use SQL
- Good understanding of Mobile networks
- Experience in using BI tools
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle