Operator Partnerships Executive
- Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Department: Operator Partnerships
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Operator Partnerships Manager is in charge of expanding connectivity partnerships with mobile operators for Infobip services, through the ascension of strong and professional relationships with Infobip's partners in MENA region.
- You establish relationships and new businesses with mobile network operators in MENA region
- Shadowing processes of senior Operator Partnership Managers
- You procure customized telecom products & partnership models applicable for markets that we are responsible for
- You follow regional market and industry trends, mobile network operator strategies and movements of competition
- You are able to Monetise Infobip's products (number of new opportunities opened, percentage of completed project phases)
- You are able to efficiently manage cooperation with strategic partners (delivery on arranged milestones, etc.)
- Serve as the link of communication between Infobip’s connectivity partners and internal teams
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking projects in internal tools
- Draft new business proposals, negotiations and manage procurement process on existing with operators for Infobip's services: SMS, Voice, firewall product, RCS, Mobile Identity, Enterprise Partnership
- You are able to negotiate new agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships with operators
- You expand relationships with existing partners and stakeholders by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goal
More about you:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent engineering background or Business Administration
- Up to 3 years of experience in similar jobs
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Proactive and eager to learn new things
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Experience in an international business environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!