- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Marketing
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Graphic designer, you'll be part of a small creative team responsible for creating branding materials, various presentations, brochures or illustrations to provide our audience with unique content experience. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication to get our story reach the right audience.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You create original digital graphic content that appeals to a wide variety of audiences by using best practices and current trends.
- You communicate across teams to find digital graphic solutions to complex problems.
- You use various tools and methods to elaborate your design decisions.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You give support to marketing LatAm team.
- You design Banners, E-mail Templates and Brochures. Landing Page Design is a plus.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators,
OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal
education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest
IT and Telecom event etc. We put the “global” in globalization.