- Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Your work in the role of Finance and Administrative Assistant plays a crucial part in ensuring continuous success of the company and supporting process of Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions.
While balancing between different internal departments and external stakeholders, this position will put you in charge of meaningful tasks that should result in smoothness of everyday workflow.
More about you...
- You have experience in Office Administration/Finance routine.
- You have a degree education in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- You describe yourself as detail-oriented person.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issues that may occur.
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in Portuguese and English - Spanish will be a plus.
- You have an advanced level of knowledge in MS Office programs and you use Excel on daily basis.
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- Working with Chile and Argentina external accountants supporting the finance manager to ensure all accounting and finance matters.
- Operating company internal system and payroll in order to support finance manager.
- Helping and developing team member to perform payment in and payment out bookings without errors or discrepancies.
- Controlling company expenses which should meet budget guidelines; Plan and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting.
- Supporting manager with weekly cash flow.
- Internal tools contain all relevant and accurate accounting data.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators,
OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal
education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest
IT and Telecom event etc. We put the “global” in globalization.