People Operations Manager
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 12 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. People Operations department counts now 100 dedicated members globally who strongly impacted direction and scaling of the company. As a People Operations Manager you will be in center of all recruitment and retention activities and strategies specifically directed toward scaling and supporting business operations for Latin America. Exactly, your read well - you will be in charge of 8+ offices across LATAM region and 5+ team members, closely collaborating with our Managing Director, Sales Director and Regional Managers to drive our organization to the unique global mission – reaching every single user in the world.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have clear understanding of global company vision and goals; you are successfully translating this vision and goals into team's and individual performance expectations and you ensure your team members understand their priorities and how their activities are mapped to the company strategy.
- You build and maintain a high performing team integrated with the rest of the organization: your teams consist of highly engaged and motivated individuals who continuously deliver according to the plan.
- Your team members progress in their roles and/or take new advanced roles, build skills and influence in the organization.
- You demonstrate flexibility, agility and capacity for dealing with changes in fast growing environment.
- You embody organizational values, you use and live values to create meaning of everyday work and you act as a promoter of company culture in and out of the organization.
- Dedicated region (Latin America) led by your team is demonstrating planned growth and stable turnover rate.
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through leading exceptional individuals gathered into a team.
- You have extensive experience in human resources, working with recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, education and other HR processes.
- You act not only as an implementor of above-mentioned HR processes but also as their developer.
- You have strong leadership experience, you have led more than one team that continuously demonstrated success; preferably you developed and led team leaders who become a successful in their role.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form trust and effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity, easily approachable, with high emotional intelligence.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English. This is a mandatory requirement.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!