Software Test Engineer
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
With several daily production deployments, we try to prevent flaws in the development process.
TA team is involved in faster delivery of quality software and we are improving it daily. Our testing processes grew from only manual check-ups to in-depth testing as well as covering products and services with layers of automated tests. This way, we take proper actions so our products and services meet the highest quality standards.
What you will get to do:
- Create, develop and maintain complex multi-platform test automation frameworks.
- Create new test cases in a test management system.
- Work in a continuous delivery environment where we deploy every 6 minutes!
- Exploratory testing of new features/projects.
- Reporting of potential improvements and issues in our products.
- Work and cooperate in a small, agile team, responsible for ensuring the quality of products.
More about you:
- You have more than 5 years of relevant work experience in QA/Test Automation/Software Development.
- You have experience with Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- You have basic knowledge of TestNG, JMeter, Appium, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Jira.
- You are a curious person with a hawk eye for details. :)
- You are not afraid to communicate and voice your concerns about the product.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 6 minutes.
- Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!