Presales Security Engineer
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: Presales & Project Office
If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the 60% of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform.
It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love. We are just starting.
In Infobip we care for people, not just employees.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As a Presales Security Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by validating information regarding security and compliance of our solutions and platform. You will constantly be aligning with Corporate Security and Legal team and consulting sales team on security and compliance matters or aspects of the projects.
Acting as a Security project lead, you will ensure the smooth integration between clients and Infobip by covering areas in compliance, risk and IT security. This role operates cross functionally and you will have opportunities to collaborate on projects across people and departments.
Your role and responsibilities:
- To know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions
- To have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- To understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- To act as a go-to person in presales team for security-related assignments such as security questionnaires and helping the team in the RFP process
- To constantly align with CorpSec and Privacy office and Legal department
- To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- To develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- To have good understanding of the Security/network infrastructure within Infobip and specific to region
- To have clear knowledge of the technical security and compliance issues within the company
- To have knowledge of regional security regulations from Legal/Security/Infra team
- To assist in updating the security knowledge base
- To conduct sessions on the latest security updates/best practices for the regional presales team
- To act with independence regarding providing security-related information to clients and regional presales teams
- To be able to apply requirements of various regulations worldwide on the Infobip’s presales process
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- Your previous experience developed your expertise in Information Security, IT auditing, controlling, analytics or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have 2+ years in the industry
- You have engineering background and passion for IT and technology
- You have strong analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through large amounts of data in order to gather critical information
- You are familiar with ISO27001 or similar industry certificates
- You prefer dynamic coverage of broad spectrum of security areas over “hard core” security engineering activities
- You can present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for a longer period
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 5 minutes
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.