- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Sales
- Office: Johannesburg (South Africa)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
During your internship, you will be involved in:
- Help Localise the international brand plan and brand strategy and ensure all aspect of the service and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Championing the brand internally, making sure all key brand stakeholders of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
- Working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Maintain a high quality and effective marketing and sales support repository including brochures, banners, branded communication templates etc.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Conduct research and recommend suitable industry conferences, events and hospitality platforms that unlocks opportunity to build meaningful and profitable relationships with customers
- Help develop event material including invitations, promotional material, banners etc.
- Source venues, speakers, entertainment and negotiate fee for events and conferences.
- Event promotion using social media, direct mailers, PR and Media and direct marketing.
- Campaign and lead management coordinator.
- Ensure that the compliance and budget approval processes are followed and adhered to.
- General administrative and correspondence of work for the marketing department.
- Assist and support marketing specialist in all aspects of marketing and sales related activities.
- Assist with the planning and execution of POP related campaigns and events (Wellness Day, Heritage Day, Mandela Day etc.)
- Assist with compiling a quarterly marketing report for the local and international management teams.
You're the right fit because:
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and research
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills
- Solid time management skill
- Must be creative
You are also:
- Able to work full-time
- Self-motivated, organised and flexible
- Strong communicator proficient in the English language (both written and verbal).
- Eligible for permanent work in South Africa