Business Growth Associate
- Zagreb, Croatia
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
Business Growth team serves as our main business intelligence source, with a thorough approach and broad company overview. They drive Infobip’s progress by delivering data-driven insights for business and platform optimization.
Their main responsibility and goal is to cover business and commercial points with Mobile Operators by doing proper market intelligence and proposing adequate strategies. They are also navigating requirements in dedicated markets to support growth of our TOP customers. With a role in regional management teams BG’s are supporting each region in reaching financial independence.
The team is regionally divided and in constant communication with other departments – finance, sales, operator partnerships, legal, technical support, development, and the management team – which rely on data and inputs coming from business development.
What to expect:
- Members of this team are collecting BI that is base for partner negotiation, evaluating business models with operators, and also actively participating in negotiation process and contract evaluation.
- One of team’s main tasks is related to connectivity with mobile operators, defining selling policy and making sure we reach maximum profits overall connections for all products.
- Proactive analysis of traffic and revenue with the goal to reach regional/company OKRs.
- Active participation in new department and/or company projects.
- Keeping track and providing insight on all relevant market changes to the internal stakeholders in order for them to initiate actions before the changes happen, helping them by providing relevant analytic data and analytic perspective.
- Overview of quality and profitability of all company's resources, making sure they are balanced in the best possible way.
- Perform various risk analysis and prepare models that would foster ROI.
- You have at least 3 years of previous working experience in IT and or Telco industry on the positions of a consultant, business analyst or product owner or any position similar to that mentioned above.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in STEM field.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics and business.
- You are a very analytical person and are constantly questioning how things can work better.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel. Besides that, you are familiar with SQL and understand the background rationale of various analytics tools. Experience with QlikSense and/or Tableau is welcome.
- You take proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and, after initial onboarding period, want to work in one of our regional offices (e.g. Malaysia, Colombia, India, Philippines).
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!