Front End Software Engineer (Platform Division)
- St Petersburg, Russia
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Front-end developer, you will help us to build a new management system for services that process whole platform outgoing traffic witch in peak reaches more than 200K messages per second.
What your job will be like:
You will work in small agile team, responsible for core platform microservices. You‘ll have freedom for choosing technologies.
You will work on Platform Management Portal interface and services behind it. Also, you can be involved in developing of high-load backend services written in Java/Kotlin.
We expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, take responsibility for coding, bug testing, software deployment, tracking the product through its lifecycle and communication with the internal teams are also included.
More about you:
You are experienced front-end engineer looking for a high-growth challenge.
If you have experience with Java, Spring, Kotlin (or other JVM language), NodeJS, and NoSQL storages, that is an advantage.
You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
- You can write and speak in English. Intermediate level would be enough for the start.
What's in it for me?
- Learning – Our software engineers go through an extensive onboarding program and are considered experts in the industry. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Great environment – Team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department.
- Benefits & compensation – Individual educational budget which covers expences for conferences, online cources, professional certifications; voluntary medical insurance of premium quality; English classes in the office; flexible working hours; opportunity to work from home up to 5 days per month; internal conference for developers which brings together 7 development center in thermal resort.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.