Java Software Engineering Internship Summer 2019
- Vodnjan, Croatia
Be the engineer behind the solution that connects 60% of Earth’spopulation.
With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
Today, Infobip’s communications platform is used by over 60% of the world’s population, making it the largest global network of its kind. With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,400 experts, we aim to become the region’s engineering powerhouse.
If you are a graduate or undergraduate in the IT field that is looking for hands-on experience, we have a place for you at Infobip!
Our next Software Engineering Internship starts in July 2019.
Timeline of Internship:
- 22nd July - start of a two-week educational program at Pangea Campus in Vodnjan.
- 5th August - start of the second part of internship. Eight-week project where you will work in smaller teams with a dedicated mentor in Vodnjan, Rijeka,Split, Zagreb, or Sarajevo.
- 30th September - It's time to meet your Infobip team!
On our Dev Campus you'll be learn about
- well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement
- technologies you need to put your code to action such as Git, Maven and Jenkins
- the importance of testing
- agile development and Scrum methodology
As a Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of our products and service, dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing...) of a 4-nine uptime system that drives huge traffic.
Start your career with
- an experienced mentor
- structured lectures by experts
- quality team work
- friendly and helpful coworkers
More about you:
B.sc. or Mr.sc. of a college related to software engineering (eg. computer science, mathematics) with none or little professional experience
- genuinely curious about how things work and enjoy a challenge of figuring out why something works the way it does
- driven by problem solving
- fluent in Croatian and English and have an active work permit for Croatia or BiH
- eligible for permanent work in Vodnjan, Rijeka, Split, Sarajevo or Zagreb
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.