Business Development Manager
- Munich, Germany
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip was founded in 2006 and since then rapidly grew from three brave founders into an international IT company with 1700+ employees worldwide. For our office in Munich, we are looking for a proven BDM to grow their career in a fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the DACH region, with focus on various verticals. You’ll be able to sell across all Infobip solutions and services to help businesses enhance their communications and solve complex business problems.
- Driving the whole sales process in a solution oriented sales approach
- Working on customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory
- Prospecting towards different stakeholders, managing your interpersonal and communication skills, being comfortable working with executives from various company sizes
- Closely collaborating with other departments to design innovative solutions for customers
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, to effectively manage time and prioritize
- Representing Infobip at industry events, conferences, workshops
- Consulting with other departments to create sales assets such as blogs, presentations, webinars, references, case studies and target account lists
More about you:
- Enterprise (B2B) sales experience (3+ years) and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions (enterprise technology, cloud, SaaS, BaaS, PaaS, CpaaS)
- Native German speaker with written and verbal fluency in English
- Capability to achieve and hit high target growth KPIs in revenue/gross profit
- Passionate individual with high interpersonal and communication skills that can make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Ability to multitask with different types of customers, different use cases, different sales processes
- Flexible for travelling to customer visits and events/workshops
- Strong sense of self starting autonomy in everyday work, with open mind towards listening inputs and seeking value from conversations, as well as a strong team player used to cross team collaboration
- Demonstrated success in network of existing contacts from enterprises
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of WhatsApp, Uber, Vodafone, Würth, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!