Partner Success Executive
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience.
Partner Success Manager represents a strategic negotiation point between Infobip internal departments and Mobile Networks as our most valuable partners in terms of any ongoing topics: financial, commercial, technical & legal; Architecting a process that optimizes path to successful collaboration; collecting all relevant information, research's and analytics; .
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The position of the Partner Success Manager (PSM) is a part of Operator Partnerships organization structure. Partner Success Managers are in charge of maintaining and expanding established connectivity partnerships with mobile operators through the ascension of strong and professional relationships with Infobip's partners in the LATAM region.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are enabling clear and professional communication between Infobip’s connectivity partners and internal teams that results in empowering our business relationships
- You have an excellent overview of Telco industry trends and you are able to feed market information into other departments
- You serve as a “voice of partners” inside the company collecting information throughout company’s departments and transferring information to shareholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
- You expand relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- You resolve any issues and problems faced by the partner and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- You know how to negotiate new sales agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- You are efficient in accounts monitoring and servicing (monthly payments and invoicing; regular monitoring and analysis of traffic in cooperation with internal departments; discrepancy tracking and approval, etc.)
- You are able to handle legal requirements, documentation, services specifications, etc.
More about you:
- A minimum 4 years of experience in B2B Sales, Account Management or Client Relations.(Candidates from telecommunications or IT industry will be an added advantage) – Ideally who have been managing the procurement services from mobile operators
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!