Regional Legal Associate- India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Legal
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As an Account Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding legal operations in the Region India;
- Researching different law sources
- Drafting of contract templates and reviewing contracts related to company business;
- Support to the internal sales’ and other departments during the negotiation phase concerning contracts;
- Drafting of various documents (including labor documents, documents on personal data protection, etc.)
- Research on legislation where the company intends to expand its business;
- Providing legal advice to internal stakeholders;
- Effective risk management techniques and proactivity in advising on possible legal issues.
More about you :
- Higher education degree, law – LLB and/or LLM
- Passion for studying and researching different legislations, comparative and telecommunication law
- Passion for technology
- Strong legal function administration skills
- Fluent in English
- Effective task management skills
- Experience working with Telecom legislation will be considered as an advantage;
- Ready to travel for work
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!