Junior Sales Manager
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Department: Centili Business Development
Are you professional in terms of creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies? Are you excellent communicator with amazing analytical skills which ensure service quality and client satisfaction? We’re a fast-moving company looking for innovative, driven individuals to help build and scale our business.
Who are we?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our main focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Now the fun part - Centili team is growing worldwide! Currently we are on a lookout for a dynamic, self-motivated, sales oriented and client-focussed colleague to join our Belgrade team.
What do we do?
We create mobile payments solutions that enable convenient and safe micropayments directly from mobile phones. Our client list reads leading operators, online merchants, dating websites, social networks, content providers and gaming companies.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
- You conduct quality-focused prospecting into organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail as well as utilizing online information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- You warm accounts and inbound leads by profiling and scheduling qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies
- You build and maintain accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM, and other internal tools
More about you:
- You are a 1-2 years professional in client relations looking for a high-growth challenge in IT company.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are great.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in excellent English
- You are well-versed in or eager to learn about the Technology industry, domestically and globally.
- You are passionate about creating meaningful connections.
What are the most exciting parts about this position?
Learning (everyday!) – Our people go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry and there are a lot of possibilities for professional growth.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, like-minded colleagues and youthful (young at heart) workforce, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to various countries to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
Compensation – Infobip strives to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of the employees and our business model.