Enterprise Presales Engineer
- Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross and up-sales are running high.
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
More about you:
- Your experience of up to 7 years developed your expertize in pre-sales, tech sales, system integrations or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, accommodation, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!