Enterprise Sales Manager
- Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to sell our SMS messaging solutions to potential corporate clients in Pakistan. Individuals who are endeavoring with experience in start-ups and mind-set for continuous improvement are desired. This person will also be responsible for implementing Infobip’s business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals within the financial and public sectors.
- Identifies business development opportunities in assigned area (i.e. new clients, new business to existing clients, products, processes, market activities).
- Ensures the new activities/contracts/business developments are profitable to the business or acceptable as an investment.
- Identifies risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks.
- Constantly informs himself/herself about market trends and changes.
- Liaises with account management teams for the transition of accounts when needed.
- Based on a good understanding of the customers’ business and external market, helps clients to realize their needs and advises on solutions accordingly.
- Feeds client/market information to Team Leader to formulate/update targets/pricing.
- Supports TL in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities.
- Gives regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on Salesforce and other internal tools.
- 4-6 years of sales experience in telecommunication.
- A well-built client base in telecommunication or finance field is preferred.
- A Business degree, major in IT/Telecommunications is preferred.
- Written and spoken fluency in Urdu and English is a must.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, accommodation, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!