People Operations Associate
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: People Operations
In Infobip we care for people, not just employees. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Why this role is important for us?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development.
You are doing a good job when – (Role and Responsibilities)
- You are able to screen and interview candidates and lead less demanding recruitment cycles.
- Assist with the educational projects as well as mentoring at the Academy or coordinating trainings
- Present the company at career fairs and at different events.
- Organise the onboarding of new colleagues.
- Align work and cover tasks in line with the department's main functions.
- Support the team leadership structure.
- Communicate with various third party vendors.
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- A degree in Psychology / Human Resources management or other relevant business qualification.
- You have at least 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in recruitment agencies or in IT/Telco industries.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity and are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.