Entry Level Marketing Assistant
- South Bend, IN
Infinity Specialized Marketing is one of the fastest and most successful marketing and advertising firms in the South Bend area and we are currently going through a nationwide expansion. We handle the marketing, account management, brand management, and customer retention for Top Fortune 100 companies.
Our firm actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on ground-breaking campaigns in the local region. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, our firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, we continue to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The Marketing Assistant works closely with the Executive Marketing Manager, the C.E.O of the corporation and the sales team. The position is considered entry level to start. We provide extensive training in marketing strategies, direct advertising, event promotions, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, consumer market research, marketing and business management, public relations and public speaking, customer service, and sales.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Execute and manage teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Our company cannot grow without the growth and development of Marketing Assistants to Management.
The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit.
- Must be able to work full time hours.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field preferred.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver.
ALL OF OUR POSITIONS ARE SALARY BASED.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.