Senior HR Consultant - Part-Time
- George Washington Blvd, Ashburn, VA 20147, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Infinity Road HR specializes in providing Human Resources and operational support for startups and emerging companies who have a small or no HR department. We provide consulting services through focused assessment, and work with clients to develop a scalable foundation for their business growth.
Are you a seasoned HR professional looking for a flexible yet challenging part-time opportunity? Do you want to utilize your skills to help our small business clients design streamlined HR processes, boost employee retention, and create a baseline for growth? Infinity Road HR works with some of the most exciting companies in the Northern Virginia area. Our approach allows companies to have an HR professional "on staff" without the cost of hiring a full-time employee. If you are interested in doing rewarding work while maintaining a work/life balance, this could be your perfect opportunity!
To be considered for this opportunity, HR professionals must have the following:
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters preferred
- PHR certification or equivalent required; SPHR or equivalent preferred
- Strong HR Generalist background (i.e. experience in all HR competencies)
- Experience working as an HR "Department of One"
- Minimum 8 years of progressive HR experience, including 3+ in an HR lead role within a small company
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and training less experienced HR staff
- Demonstrated experience working with C-level executives
- Able to make decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growth and/or startup-type culture
- Expertise in managing employee relations issues
- Strong compliance background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to think strategically and develop small company solutions that are outside of the traditional "HR box"
- Adept at technology; strong understanding of HR systems
- Experience in the Government Contracting industry and a strong knowledge of federal compliance requirements for companies with over 50 employees a plus
U.S. Citizenship Required
Diversity candidates encouraged to apply
All potential candidates who meet the minimum qualifications for this position will be required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire prior to being considered for this opportunity.