Senior Human Resources - Business Partner / Director
- 44927 George Washington Blvd, Ashburn, VA 20147, USA
Infinity Road HR specializes in providing Human Resources and operational support for startups and emerging companies who have a small or no HR department. We provide consulting services through focused assessment, and work with clients to develop a scalable foundation for their business growth.
The Senior HR Business Partner / Director will be a strategic HR thought-leader within this rapidly growing, high-tech organization in Northern Virginia. **This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position.** Demonstrated progressive leadership experience within a high-growth, professional services organization in the Government Contracting industry is a requirement. Experience leading an HR team is a requirement. The ideal candidate will have a proven history of building programs and corporate cultures while working with senior leadership to develop strategy and vision. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced organization and is adept at creating and managing change. This is not your typical, cookie-cutter GovCon. If you are tired of the same old type of company and are looking for an organization that is progressive, impactful, and employee-driven this could be your perfect opportunity!
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred
- Minimum of 8 years progressive HR experience with at least 3 years at the Director level within an organization
- Must have recent experience in a high-growth professional services organization within the government contracting industry
- Must have expertise in managing complex employee relations / performance issues
- Strong HR Generalist capabilities
- Experience developing compensation management and performance management programs
- Experience managing Affirmative Action Plans and developing Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Technically proficient with extensive experience implementing and managing HR-related technologies (HRIS, ATS, LMS, etc.); experience with ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Entrepreneurial drive and tenacity - self-motivation is a must
- Strategic thinker who has a strong tactical background but is able to delegate and manage tactical work without getting stuck in the weeds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Senior HR Certification highly desired
U.S. Citizenship Required
Diversity candidates encouraged to apply
All potential candidates who meet the minimum requirements for this position will be required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire prior to being considered for this opportunity.