HR Consultant / Manager - Temp to Perm
- Southgate Pl, Chantilly, VA 20151, USA
Infinity Road HR specializes in providing Human Resources and operational support for startups and emerging companies who have a small or no HR department. We provide consulting services through focused assessment, and work with clients to develop a scalable foundation for their business growth.
Are you an HR professional looking for a flexible yet challenging opportunity? Do you want to utilize your skills to help design streamlined HR processes, boost employee retention, and create a baseline for growth in a small business environment? Infinity Road HR works with some of the most exciting companies in the Washington Metro area. This HR Consultant / Manager position is located in Chantilly, VA and will be a temp-to-perm opportunity starting with a minimum of 30 hours per week as a consultant with the potential for conversion to FTE after approximately 6 months. This is a long-term, on-site position and offers growth potential for the right person. If you are interested in doing rewarding work while maintaining a work/life balance, this could be your perfect opportunity!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 8 years' HR experience with at least 3 years in an HR Manager role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with small companies
- Well rounded HR Generalist with expert skills in recruiting, training, compliance, benefits, and process standardization
- Experience working with organizations with a primarily non-exempt workforce
- Strong generalist background with practical, hands-on experience in all facets of HR
- Organized with a strong “process-oriented” mindset
- Demonstrated ability to create structure where none exists
- Approachable, friendly, reliable, and flexible
- Able to properly balance employee and employer needs
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- A strong leader who is able to drive solutions
- The ability to think strategically and develop small company strategies that are outside of the traditional "HR box"
- Excellent professional references
- Willing and able to work on-site five days per week
Desired, but not required
- Active HR Certification
To apply for this position, you must be a U.S. Citizen.