- Sylmar Ct, Los Angeles, CA 91401, USA
I am Sree from Infinite Computing Systems.
I am looking for a for Sterilization Microbiologist for a my direct client that is among the founders of the scientific practice of pharmacy, expanding its business to meet rising global health needs by championing new areas of medical research. And they holds the No. 1 position in rapid testing for cardiometabolic disease, infectious disease and in toxicology. This is an Onsite position at Sylmar, CA.
If you are interested let me know the best number and time to reach you so that we can have a quick discussion and take it further. You can also reach me at 469-526-3146.
Job Title: Sterilization Microbiologist
Duration: 06/28/2021 to 12/31/2021
Location: Sylmar CA (onsite)
- Performs sterilization validation for new and existing products utilizing Ethylene Oxide and Radiation sterilization methods. Support R&D for sterilization validation of new products and changes to existing products.
1. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
2. Conduct sterilization qualification for new products and/or changes to existing products.
3. Performs sterilization validation for radiation sterilized products including dose setting and quarterly dose audits.
4. Performs sterilization validation for ethylene oxide sterilized products including new product qualification, annual revalidations, residual EO studies, and D-value studies.
5. Provides product development teams sterilization Subject Matter Expert support
6. Assist in Supplier Quality audits of contract sterilization facilities and third party manufacturers.
7. Conducts dose audit failure investigations.
8. Conducts Ethylene Oxide Biological indicator sterility positive investigation. Understands business environment and relates extensive knowledge of internal and external technological activities to trends. Interfaces with senior management on significant matters, often requiring the coordination of activity across organizational units.
- Participates in the development of other technical contributors by facilitating training and providing feedback and guidance.
- May lead a project team. Provides technical leadership to business units. Acts as a mentor to less-experienced staff and may provide work direction or supervise other technical employees. Exercises judgment independently. Plans and organizes project assignments of substantial variety and complexity.
- Initiates or maintains schedule for projects and project milestones. Establishes priorities of individual or project assignments.
- Selects methods and techniques to lead a project to completion. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives
- Bachelor's degree plus 9+ years of related work experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires 5 to 10 years direct experience with Radiation and/or Ethylene Oxide sterilization. (Advanced degree preferred.))
- Comprehensive knowledge of a Radiation and or Ethylene Oxide sterilization.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of business unit functions and cross group dependencies/ relationships. Is recognized as an expert in work group and across functions.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Has broad knowledge of various technical alternatives and their potential impact on the business
Interested resource please share resume at [email protected] com