- Richardson, TX
Position- ADA developer
Location- Richardson, TX
Type of job- Contract
Duration- 9 months
Key responsibilities include:
• Ada development across the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Leading or supporting technical collaboration among systems, hardware, and software design functions.
• Accomplish investigation and resolution of technical problems for customers, peer software engineers, and system integrators.
• Development, peer review, and release of software and systems related documentation.
• A passion to innovate and share knowledge in an agile workplace and utilizing the collaborative ALM tool suite.
- Experience with structured higher level software programming languages of Ada
- Experience with Flight2/CAAS architectures development and defining and writing subsystem requirements.
- Software verification experience (i.e. testing/debugging,writing verification cases and procedures, running verification procedures, and investigating issues)
- Strong written/oral communication, team building, and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Principles
- 4 year degree in an applicable STEM field is REQUIRED.
- DO-178B/DO-178C or other formal development standards
- Python, Ada languages, and VAPS models
- ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, AFDX/Ethernet
- Experience with an APX-123 IFF
- Possibility of contract to hire for the right candidate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.