- New York, NY
We have an opportunity for you as BigData Developer/Architect in Chicago, IL /Nashville, TN/ New York, NY/ Phoenix, AZ/ Louisville, KY location for one of our client that is a very large IT consulting company and that they have excellent benefits etc.
Role: BigData Developer/Architect
Location: Chicago, IL /Nashville, TN/ New York, NY/ Phoenix, AZ/ Louisville, KY
Employment Type: Fulltime
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience in IT space and minimum 4 years of Big Data platform experience
- Should be well versed with overall IT landscape, technologies and should be able to analyze how different technologies integrates with each other
- Well versed with Presales and creating proposal / responding to RFIs/RFPs
- Should be able to provided scalable and robust solution architecture depending on the needs
- Should be able to compare tools and technologies and recommend a tool or technology
- Must have good understanding of Data Structures, Distributed processing framework.
- Must have experience of executing couple of big data projects (end to end)
- Strong technical expertise and hands on experience on Hive, Flume, HBase & other Hadoop components
- Candidate must have strong background & hands on experience of SPARK or JAVA or Data warehouse / ETL/BI or DWH appliances
- Must have strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment stay motivated and flexible.
- Ability to work cross functionally to deliver appropriate resolution of technical, procedural, and operational issues.
- Deep Knowledge of either Cloudera/HortonWorks/MapR/Pivotal
- Good knowledge of NoSQL Databases/HBase/ MongoDB
- Very good understanding of in-memory databases and distributed databases
- Thoroughly understanding of how to handle real time data integration
- Good understanding of security aspects including Kerberos, Sentry etc
- Good experience with databases and SQL
- Good experience with at least one programming language like Scala, Java, Python, Pig etc
- Proven expertise of delivering end to end projects working with virtual teams
InfiCare Technologies 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.