Seasonal Evening Operations Leader - 9PM Start Time - Expected Start Date: Sept. 12 - Chapters Southpoint
- Edmonton, Canada
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Representatives to get merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor quickly and efficiently
- Support the daily operations of the store after the store opens or closes (9PM start time)
- Utilize strong organizational and delegation skills to keep track of inventory and replenishment
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise
- Use merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating store
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
WHO YOU ARE
Seasonal position will be from September - January with shifts starting from 9PM - 1AM. During December, store hours will be affected and shifts will then be from 10PM - 2AM.