General Manager/Executive Chef - Restaurant
- S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC, USA
Provides strategic direction to accomplish our company's mission and values, increase revenue and profitability, and enhance the overall guest experience.
Seeking a dynamic and hands-on general manager who is intellectually curious and hungry to grow with a great, growing premiere restaurant group. Ideal candidate will have some experience with various types of service including social-casual, and upscale concepts. Must be an inspirational leader who is known for promoting impeccable service and warm, upbeat hospitality. We provide a fun work environment in a casual setting. Opening experience is a plus.
We offer great salaries, competitive bonuses, potential for equity and a tremendous amount of growth.
- Financial Management - Develop budgets and sales goals for restaurant operations. monitor expenses, specifically food and labor costs, and revenues; report and adjust as appropriate.
- Staffing - Directly supervise a highly effective company staff. Develop and maintain hiring, training, and disciplinary processes and programs. Oversee scheduling of restaurants' staff.
- Kitchen Responsibilities - Develop and implement an artful and cost-effective menu of offerings. Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Kitchen Safety - Ensure safe work environment for all kitchen staff as well as all restaurant patrons.
- Restaurant Management - Oversee the overall management of Restaurants' inventories (selection, development, purchase, receipt, storage, shipping, quality control, display, obsolescence, etc.). Oversee weekly/month end physical inventory process; develop procedures for such.
- Training - Oversee kitchen and food service training programs to ensure high standards of quality. Coaching, counseling, and proper communication.
- Equipment Maintenance - Ensure that kitchen equipment is properly maintained and cleaning logs are maintained.
- Cleanliness Accountability - Develop proper procedures for ensuring proper sanitation, cleanliness, and exceed health requirements as determined by local, state, and national governing bodies.
- Associates degree from a recognized institute of culinary arts, or ACF certified executive chef or bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business, marketing, or related field with extensive culinary training.
- Creative skills in areas such as food presentation, menu development, and writing.
- Good communication skills including internal and external presentations as well as general guest relations.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years related experience and/or training in the restaurant field with at least 3 years management experience.
- Multi Unit Management experience preferred.
- Chef experience required
- Opening experience is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.