Part Time Receptionist
- 300, 701 Lee Rd, Chesterbrook, PA 19087, USA
InClinica is a global, clinical contract research organization (CRO) with experience in multiple disease states, drug targets, and device technologies, conducted across all stages of clinical trials.
InClinica specializes in leading companies through all stages of the clinical trial process. Our experience in drug and device development and access to world-class experts, who are critical to trial design and execution, lead to a better anticipation of common and not-so-common mistakes, oversights and assumptions that can derail a study.
InClinica serves all phases of clinical development, with particular strength assisting small to mid-sized companies who are entering first-in-human and phase 2 studies or who need to generate data related to 510k clearance, a de novo 510k application, or a PMA.
Part Time Receptionist position is responsible for establishing positive and professional first impressions by greeting visitors and callers. This position will also ensure smooth operations for daily office functions while providing administrative support to human resources and the leadership team.
Day to Day:
- 20 to 25 hours a week.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Answers telephones and directs callers accordingly, takes and retrieves messages for various personnel, and provides callers with requested information such as company address, directions to the company location, company website and other related information.
- Sorts daily incoming and outgoing interoffice and mail for all employees.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Coordinates and procures office supplies to ensure an adequate supply is maintained.
- Schedule meetings and assist with meeting preparation and presentations.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, and agendas for attendees as requested.
- Responsible for coordinating company events and training,
- Excellent presentation and rapport building skills.
- The ability to use computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Organizational Chart software, SharePoint, email programs, scheduling resources, etc., will be required.
- Deals effectively with multiple / competing priorities and delivers desired results.
- Able to flex daily work schedule according to operational needs.
- May require occasional local travel.
- High school diploma and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures required.
- Experience working with Human Resources a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
InClinica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.