Project Finance Analyst - VIE / Stagiaire
- Bordeaux, France
Impact in Business Recruitment are working with a firm situated in the French city of Bordeaux. The company is a vertically integrated green energy operator, offering a range of renewable energy solutions while also guiding and supporting its partners through complex processes. This role is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified investment professional to enter the business to help and coordinate the following activities:
- Within the Finance department (which consists of 26 people), the successful candidate will participate with the Project Finance team on all financial issues related to the development, financing, construction and operation of renewable energy projects
- The intern will participate under the supervision of an experienced analyst in all of the following areas:
- Modeling and financial analysis of wind, solar and hydraulic projects in France
- Preparation of business plans for decision-making
- Economic and financial stress cases for different scenarios
- Sectoral analysis (trends, competition, etc.) in the renewable energy sector, writing analysis notes
- Currently in Higher Education in engineering school, business or university cycle specializing in finance, or financial modeling, you are looking for a traineeship or graduation internship.
- A strong interest in project finance and corporate finance as well as a marked interest in the renewable energy sector are required.
- A good command of financial modeling in Excel and English is necessary. You should also demonstrate good writing and interpersonal skills.
- Internship start date: to be agreed, from mid-February
- Location: Bègles (Gironde)
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation: at the statutory internship compensation rate