Salesforce Business Systems Administrator
- Sunnyvale, CA, USA
“Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @illumio.”
Illumio is looking for a Salesforce Business Systems Administrator to help provide support and guidance to ongoing daily projects within our Lead to Cash system. We are looking for someone who has experience with Salesforce Lightning implementations, as well as extensive experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and system integrations.
· Handle basic Salesforce.com user administration tasks including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups, etc.
· Support and drive projects, including documentation of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design and coordination of testing with business users.
· Provide first-level support to the field, including issue identification, and resolution/escalation
· Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary. Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our Sales and Service Cloud, including proprietary in-house systems and external integrations.
· Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
· Respond to team members’ requests related to delivered functionality behavior, how-to questions, and feature activation/tuning.
· Drive testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development. Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
· Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation. Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions, and deletions. Document and maintain business requirements and workflows.
· Certified Salesforce - Advanced Administrator.
· BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
· SFDC administrator with at least 2-4 years related experience. Specific experience includes:
· Knowledge of SFDC configuration including using third-party tools.
· Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
· Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
· Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
· Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
· Experience working on multiple Salesforce Implementations with Service, Sales, Custom Applications and associated technologies
· Experience with CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
· Understanding of partner, customer, and employee portal/community functionality for SFDC.
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
· Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written communications, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.