- Istanbul, Turkey
Most people see a stool.
You see innovative partnerships with suppliers.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• Experience of at least 3 years in production environment.
• Knowledge of quality improvement tools (Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methods and tools).
• Knowledge about quality systems and Total Quality Management.
• Knowledge of audit and assessment techniques.
• Preferred experience in Textile Industry
• Result oriented, high energy and self-driven way of working.
• Flexible, good communicator and team player.
• Fluency in English and strong communication skills.
About the job
Secure and support the engineering and quality agenda with the overall goal to improve the customer satisfaction. The Production Engineer is the main contact towards the suppliers for Quality & Engineering and works to develop and secure production process, handling quality deviations and securing compliance to all IKEA requirements.
Your tasks will include:
• Responsible for Quality Assurance including securing process control for key processes in production.
• Perform product audits and production risk assessments at supplier.
• Responsible for supplier development according to IKEA Supplier Operating Standard (ISOS).
• Lead the running range at the suppliers and sub-suppliers to secure full compliance of IKEA requirements.
• Lead the supplier development for quality and manufacturing with responsibility to identify and implement actions and execution of Supplier Development Process projects.
• Responsible for improvement projects related to production processes.
• Lead product deviation processes, securing root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
• Secure implementation of new and update requirements.
• Secure final inspection and regular follow up and feedback to the suppliers regarding quality performance.
For more information contact Hilal.