Pre-Sales Engineer US
- Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States
For more than 17 years, Iguana Solutions USA has designed, implemented and managed innovative and efficient hosting solutions for its customers, whether through our historical business (physical infrastructure) or through the cloud.
With its expertise, Iguana Solutions USA now collaborates with more than 200 customers including Deezer, Black Pills, Auchan Direct, Spartoo, Molotov.tv. We supply our customers all over the world (Europe, Asia, United States) and our dozens of employees operate from our offices in France (Paris) and the United States (New York and Los Angeles).
Its shareholding is composed of personalities recognized in the world of digital (Xavier Niel, Founder of Free, Daniel Marhely, Founder of Deezer or Eric Cohen, Founder and President of Keyrus). Today, Iguana changes, Iguana grows, and welcomes you by dozens.
As part of this strong development, we are looking for talent in Technical, Commercial and Administrative functions.
Within the Quality team to operate cross-transversally with sales teams and technical teams, You ensure the perfect alignement between customer demand and Iguana offers and technical capacity. You assist the Business Developers and the Account Managers through the whole sales process, and you make sure of the feasibility of the sold projects.
Among your missions, you will have to:
- Assist technically the sales team in setting up an offer until quote is issued
- Respond to bids along with Business Developers
- Analyze and qualify the needs of prospects or customers with the sales team
- Design the most appropriate technical offer along with the technical team
- Assist technically Account Managers in their mission
- Perform technical presentations to customers and users
- Escalate ground experiences to the technical teams for the products continuous improvement
Skills and Qualifications
- Very good knowledge of commercial techniques
- Knowledge of the hosting value chain from data center to cloud services
- Natural curiosity and ability to innovate to propose new business strategies
- Rigorous and passionate
- Very good human contact
- Open minded
- Follow through
- Capacity for synthesis and analysis
- Team spirit
- 5-7 years experience in a similar function
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.