VP Sales US
- Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States
For more than 17 years, Iguana Solutions USA has designed, implemented and managed innovative and efficient hosting solutions for its customers, whether through our historical business (physical infrastructure) or through the cloud.
With its expertise, Iguana Solutions USA now collaborates with more than 200 customers including Deezer, Black Pills, Auchan Direct, Spartoo, Molotov.tv. We supply our customers all over the world (Europe, Asia, United States) and our dozens of employees operate from our offices in France (Paris) and the United States (New York and Los Angeles).
Its shareholding is composed of personalities recognized in the world of digital (Xavier Niel, Founder of Free, Daniel Marhely, Founder of Deezer or Eric Cohen, Founder and President of Keyrus). Today, Iguana changes, Iguana grows, and welcomes you by dozens.
As part of this strong development, we are looking for talent in Technical, Commercial and Administrative functions.
We are looking to hire a VP of Sales to reach objectives in the US. Based in Los Angeles, you will be reporting to the CCO of the group and will be working closely with the CEO of the Company. Travel is expected to be 20% and the compensation associated with this position is competitive with the market and will be decided during the interview process based of skills and experience.
- Hire, manage, coach and lead a team of 10 salespeople
- Develop our market share North America distribution to reach $25 millions by the year 2022
- Drive $1.5 million of new net revenue on new customers over the first fiscal year
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success on ongoing business and goal achievement
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to prospect interactions
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manage key prospect/customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with prospects to develop key relationships
- Successful experience selling infrastructure software, cloud services management or in a similar industry and at ease with the latest technologies linked with Cloud Services
- Successful experience developing and implementing efficient prospection methodology
- Successful experience building and managing a new portfolio of customers from sales team prospection
- Successful experience closing 6-figure deals
- Successful experience managing a team of 5 + salespeople
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
- Strong ability hire sales engineers and to coach them to higher performance
- Excels at selling high-end technological solutions into the B2B market
- Skilled at planning and managing company’s revenue forecast
- Skilled at building report and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- Driven, energetic
- Competitive nature
- Ambitious, curious
- Confortable with working in an international environment
- Team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.