- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas: is 2101 to 3782 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
Ignitis Group is an international company, one of the largest energy sector players in the Baltic States. Ignitis Group enterprises are involved in energy production, distribution, and supply as well as provision of all smart energy services. The Group Service Centre which is part of the Group and renders a wide range of in-house business management services ensures provision of high-level IT expertise and solutions based on one source principle. We employ 220+ IT professionals working in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 information management standards. We develop software, provide maintenance, service, and other IT and telecommunications infrastructure related services:
- 80+. Number of information systems that we have developed and are servicing around Lithuania.
- 110+. Number of different services that we offer to our clients.
- 250+. Number of servers and data warehouses that we service.
- 3500. Number of computer work stations under our supervision around Lithuania!
We appreciate everyone wishing to join our team and work together towards the common goal of creating value for Lithuania. Join us, we need your talent!
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite solution architects, .NET developers to join our professional IT development team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Designing and developing self-service portals for "Ignitis group" distribution and supply companies and continuously adding new features and functionality using Agile methodology;
- Developing code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Working closely with other developers, Solution Architect, Development Team Lead and Product Owner to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive self-service portals implementation to empower "Ignitis" group companies to benefit from new business opportunities, be fast in response to customers’ demands and provide stable and cost-effective services;
- Actively participating in all Agile Scrum activities and ceremonies.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of developing .NET C# ASP.NET MVC applications;
- Have experience of integrating .NET based applications with other applications using REST/SOAP based web services;
- Have experience of using different data sources including MS DBMS and/or Oracle DBMS;
- Have experience of using code repository tools such as GIT;
- Have experience and knowledge of .NET CORE framework would be an advantage;
- Have experience and knowledge of T-SQL and/or PL/SQL would be an advantage;
- Have experience of collaborating with both web developers and web designers/UI designers;
- Have high level of communication skills, ability to work as part of a team, very strong learning capabilities.
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).