BILLING IT ANALYST
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas: is 2101 to 3177 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
Ignitis Group is an international company, one of the largest energy sector players in the Baltic States. Ignitis Group enterprises are involved in energy production, distribution, and supply as well as provision of all smart energy services. The Group Service Centre which is part of the Group and renders a wide range of in-house business management services ensures provision of high-level IT expertise and solutions based on one source principle. We employ 220+ IT professionals working in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 information management standards. We develop software, provide maintenance, service, and other IT and telecommunications infrastructure related services:
- 80+. Number of information systems that we have developed and are servicing around Lithuania.
- 110+. Number of different services that we offer to our clients.
- 250+. Number of servers and data warehouses that we service.
- 3500. Number of computer work stations under our supervision around Lithuania!
We appreciate everyone wishing to join our team and work together towards the common goal of creating value for Lithuania. Join us, we need your talent!
As IT analyst, you will be joining the new created Billing team which is taking care of building new Billing solutions and provides 3rd level support. You will be responsible for challenging the business in requirements development for new changes, translating these requirements into solution designs, prepare and execute test cases. As a part of a Billing team you will get all support from other team members and an opportunity to participate in challenging projects.
Join our team and make the Change together!
Your main tasks will be:
- Work closely with Billing users to understand business process workflows, identify inefficiencies and proactively propose solutions;
- Collaborate with development to analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs;
- Prepare specifications, requirements, scope documents and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of the Billing solution;
- Work closely with the testers to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied;
- Develop test plan and test cases for testing based on the requirements and need of business users. Perform testing in test environment.
- Have 2+ years of experience in IT/Business/System analysis or related IT professions;
- Have knowledge and expertise in Conceptual design, User-centered design, end-to-end experience design, Information architecture, Workflow analysis, requirements specification, test execution;
- Have ability to challenge the business in requirements development;
- Have knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Have a strong analytical mind and attention to details;
- Have great communications and coordination skills;
- Have time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
- Be a part of IT community at "Ignitis group";
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Ignitis” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.