- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas: is 2101 to 3782 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
Ignitis Group is an international company, one of the largest energy sector players in the Baltic States. Ignitis Group enterprises are involved in energy production, distribution, and supply as well as provision of all smart energy services. The Group Service Centre which is part of the Group and renders a wide range of in-house business management services ensures provision of high-level IT expertise and solutions based on one source principle. We employ 220+ IT professionals working in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 information management standards. We develop software, provide maintenance, service, and other IT and telecommunications infrastructure related services:
- 80+. Number of information systems that we have developed and are servicing around Lithuania.
- 110+. Number of different services that we offer to our clients.
- 250+. Number of servers and data warehouses that we service.
- 3500. Number of computer work stations under our supervision around Lithuania!
We appreciate everyone wishing to join our team and work together towards the common goal of creating value for Lithuania. Join us, we need your talent!
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite JAVA developers to join our professional IT development team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, architects and analysts to design and develop new Energy Marker Data Hub solution in agile team;
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Provide technical leadership and expertise around solution deliverables;
- Provide feedback to product management regarding user stories, acceptance criteria and story point estimation;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing solutions using JAVA EE platforms;
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Experience in build and deploying web applications in Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic or similar application servers;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC or similar);
- Experience in apply and integrate technologies such as Java, JEE, JSON/XML, AJAX, SOAP/REST Web Services, HTML, HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Familiar with ESB technologies and event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ, RabbitMQ or similar);
- Understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Proficiency with development tools such as Git, SVN, Eclipse or similar;
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).