- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas: is 2101 to 3782 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
Ignitis Group is an international company, one of the largest energy sector players in the Baltic States. Ignitis Group enterprises are involved in energy production, distribution, and supply as well as provision of all smart energy services. The Group Service Centre which is part of the Group and renders a wide range of in-house business management services ensures provision of high-level IT expertise and solutions based on one source principle. We employ 220+ IT professionals working in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 information management standards. We develop software, provide maintenance, service, and other IT and telecommunications infrastructure related services:
- 80+. Number of information systems that we have developed and are servicing around Lithuania.
- 110+. Number of different services that we offer to our clients.
- 250+. Number of servers and data warehouses that we service.
- 3500. Number of computer work stations under our supervision around Lithuania!
We appreciate everyone wishing to join our team and work together towards the common goal of creating value for Lithuania. Join us, we need your talent!
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite Office 365 developers to join our professional IT development team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Taking a significant part in the latest innovative Cloud technologies development;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, diagnosing and resolving items reliably across Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms;
- Advising teams on strategy for the migration of existing workloads to O365 - specifically focused on SharePoint;
- Be responsible for automation in SharePoint, MS Teams, PowerApps and other;
- Maintain a technical understanding of all aspects of Office 365 and EMS;
- Taking direction from the Office 365 Practice Lead(s) and helping with the configuration, implementation, and migration of Office 365 and EMS capabilities;
- Troubleshooting Office 365 related issues and problem resolution;
- Maintain awareness of Office 365 road-map and releases;
- Maintain an awareness of Office 365 third-party solution.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of equivalent field of study;
- Have 2+ years of hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, or Microsoft Exchange;
- Have 3+ years of IT or consulting work experience (preferred);
- Have Azure experience (preferred);
- Have experience in Office 365 administration, migration, management and support of Office 365 implementations;
- Understand of the capabilities of Office 365;
- Have experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication and topology;
- Have Experience with Microsoft Exchange services and Microsoft EMS;
- Have Knowledge of low-code;
- Have Experience with project work;
- Abile to work independently;
- Have solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Have desire to learn new skills and grow competencies;
- Attentive to Detail — Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks;
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).