DRUPAL/PHP DEVELOPER FOR CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas: is 1240 to 4280 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
"Ignitis group" is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite Drupal/PHP developer to join our professional IT development team.
Solar Parks platform – is the first platform in the world allowing every owner of real estate to purchase a personal part of a distant power plant and to produce the required electric power themselves. Having launched in Lithuania particularly successfully, the platform is preparing for activities outside of Lithuania. Dedicated, flexible and fast, the team of the Solar Parks platform is seeking reinforcements for launching the platform into global waters. If you have the required programming skills and wish to contribute to the energetic independence of Lithuania as well as reduction of global pollution – this position is precisely for you.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
Your main tasks will be:
- Design and development of self-service portals for "Ignitis group" distribution and supply companies and continuously adding new features and functionality using Agile methodology;
- Develop code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Work closely with other developers, Solution Architect, Development Team Lead and Product Owner to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive self-service portals implementation to empower "Ignitis" group companies to benefit from new business opportunities, be fast in response to customers’ demands and provide stable and cost-effective services;
- Actively participate in all Agile Scrum activities and ceremonies.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of Drupal site building including theming, module building, Hooks, Drush, Drupal API;
- Deep understand of PHP and Drupal methodologies and practices;
- Have experience creating custom and extending core or contributed Drupal modules;
- Have experience integrating Drupal/PHP based web applications with other applications using SOAP/REST based web services;
- Have experience using code repository tools such as GIT;
- Have experience collaborating with both web developers and web designers/UI designers;
- Have High level of communication skills, ability to work as part of a team, very strong learning capabilities;
- we use Ubuntu, PhpStorm IDE, Docker container platform in our daily work;
- will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, dynamic and smart;
- will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).