- Riga, Latvia
- Pareigybių grupės pastovios atlyginimo dalies intervalas: is 1750 to 3000 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
„Ignitis Latvija“ is a part of international „Ignitis Group“. „Ignitis“ supplies power and natural gas to more than 1.6 million customers in Lithuania. The company also implements renewable energy solutions, expands electric vehicle infrastructure, offers energy efficiency and heating solutions, and provides other energy services to business and private customers.
Join us and become Project Manager at our quickly growing team in Riga! You will be responsible for various projects in the energy field and help us with the business development!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Full technological and infrastructure (solar power plants, EV stations, lighting modernization projects) project cycle from offer to customer till implemented project;
- Plan and control of project implementation, work with subcontractors;
- Solve problems arising during project implementation, manage project deadlines, budgets, scope and risks
- Initiate and execute project procurement processes (equipment purchases, contractor selection);
- Achieve consistent growth and hit sales revenue/profit targets;
- Prospect and close new business opportunities;
- Manage sales offer preparation and signing new contracts;
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- Will have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Will be able to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously;
- Will be sincere and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of being a solution pioneer;
- Will have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Latvian and English languages, knowledge of Russian will be a plus;
- Will be able to multi-task, work in a team and independently, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations.
- Will have 2+ years of B2B sales experience, full closing role;
- Will have knowledge of project management methodologies (PMP / IPMA / Prince2 or others).
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).