- Vilnius, Lithuania
In pursuit of the vision and in everything we do responsibility, collaboration, and results are our fundamental values.
We are responsible, we work together, and we strive to achieve the best results.
In the light of the new IGNITIS2030 Strategy and the new vision — to be a globally competitive energy company creating value for Lithuania — new value ingredients will take an important role (openness, empowerment, speed, partnership, innovation).
The most exciting thing about joining the journey to IGNITIS2030 is the scope and the potential of change you can make.
In order to accomplish one of the biggest projects in Lithuania – Smart metering deployment – we look for creative, highly-qualified and talented people to join our team and together create strategic change in Lithuania energy sector.
You will work in a team of committed professionals with different skills who together are willing to successfully execute challenging project.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work on Smart metering program – create smart metering solution quality assurance procedures to ensure a reusable process and tools approach while project execution and after project finish;
- Work area would include „end-to-end“ process quality assurance – from metering device to IT solution;
- Create overall testing (automated and/or manual) plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse;
- Specify the test environment for whole life-cycle testing and ensure it reflects business requirements for execution;
- Conduct Smart metering solution testing and audit activities and participate in proof of concept as well as smart metering solution acceptance testing.
- Have over 3 years of experience as a QA expert or managing testing within complex infrastructure, IT, engineering, innovation projects;
- Have experience in integration, Compatibility and Data Security End-to-End tests;
- Know different and effective test tools and solutions;
- Manage test environment, able to define requirements for environments, able to propose improvements;
- Have automation or programming experience, knowledge of tools used for automation and programming languages;
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge on EU standards regarding Smart Metering, Smart Grids and Communications;
- DLMS/COSEM protocol practical knowledge;
- Degree in the related field.
- Have highly competitive salary and personal benefits;
- Have unique opportunity to work on energy sector changing project in Lithuania;
- Have possibility and decision freedom to propose and lead quality assurance process;
- Deepen your technical skills by working in Lithuania energy sector;
- Be a part of fun, helpful and dynamic environment, exploiting modern working methods and tools.