UI & Graphic Designer
- 111 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2G9, Canada
We’re Ideal, an AI-powered talent screening and matching system that enhances recruiting software to help enterprise teams make more accurate, fair, and efficient talent decisions.
As a market leader and first-mover in talent screening and matching, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to solve an age-old problem today.
Ideal has experienced explosive growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for championing the visual identity of Ideal end to end - from our website to our product. You’re someone who is not afraid of bringing innovative ideas to the table and who feels comfortable collaborating with several stakeholders.
At Ideal you’ll be our go-to design expert, you will get to work on a wide variety of design projects, but that doesn’t scare you - it excites you. Being a tech startup we’re looking for someone who thrives in an autonomous environment and is motivated about creating visible high-impact work.
- Champion the visual identity of the Ideal brand end to end. From our website to our product to any other assets.
- Work with the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for product visuals and experience.
- Work with the marketing team on the look and feel of our website, promotional assets, and other client-facing assets.
- Produce low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes and user flows for the website and product.
- Design marketing assets and participate in design testing.
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience with evidence of strong expertise in UX.
- You must have experience in both product design (web-based applications) and web design.
- Highly proficient in Creative Cloud - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, PremierPro.
- You’ve used prototyping tools in the past, such as Moqups, Figma or InVision.
- You have a keen interest in UX / UI and are willing to go out of your comfort zone to continue to improve your skills.
- You must be an independent, efficient, self-motivated, self-starter that consistently sees the big picture of each project and knows the granular steps for successful completion.
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of HTML5 / CSS
- B2B SaaS product design experience
- Amazing office location in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Flexible work from home policy
- Snacks, coffee, and top-notch technology!
- Employee share ownership program
- Fun and collaborative office environment