Senior Enterprise Account Executive
- 111 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2G9, Canada
We’re Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency.
As a market leader and first-mover in talent screening and matching, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to solve an age-old problem today. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who aligns with our mission and vision, and who is excited to solve problems and roll up their sleeves!
Ideal has experienced explosive growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
The Ideal Senior Enterprise Account Executive is a natural-born networker and is able to quickly establish rapport and credibility with enterprise clients. We are looking for smart, driven, ambitious sales professionals who have a passion for changing the way people work. A self-starter who can work independently is a must, but you will also be working alongside a phenomenal team and integrated into a great company culture. No two days are the same here and we want someone who thrives in that environment.
- Work with BDRs and marketing to close leads
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our AI-powered talent screening and matching solution and capabilities, going wide and deep into often complex accounts and negotiating/closing agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders across businesses.
- You don’t stop when you hit quota, you exceed your quota - you are hungry to succeed
- You are a person who is fired up to not only make top dollar but to do so while being a key driver at a company that is on its way to change an industry.
- You are comfortable demonstrating technical platforms to a large audience of stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- 5 Years of experience
- Experience selling HR/HCM Applications into Enterprise Organizations at the Executive level.
- Fun and collaborative office environment
- Employee share ownership program
- Amazing office location in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Opportunity to work at fast-paced, high-growth company
- Flexible work from home policy