Customer Success Team Lead
- 111 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2G9, Canada
We’re Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency.
As a market leader and first-mover in talent screening and matching, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to solve an age-old problem today. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who aligns with our mission and vision, and who is excited to solve problems and roll up their sleeves!
Ideal has experienced explosive growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
As the Customer Success Team Lead, you will work directly with some of our largest and most strategic enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle, as well as provide coaching and mentorship to a team of Customer Success Managers. This is a hybrid role that will require frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. You will be expected to drive results that tie back to strategic business goals for your accounts, your team’s goals, as well as Ideal.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach and empower the customer success team to be successful in their roles
- Manage a book of enterprise accounts
- Assist team with executing growth and optimization strategies for our customers
- Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business reviews, retention, upsells and other opportunities
- Coach team on customer success best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visibility and alignment
- Oversee escalations for assigned accounts and team’s accounts
- Work with Product to prioritize customer features and requests
- Foster a positive team culture and participate in team development including hiring, onboarding, career development and performance management
- People manager at heart - you love mentoring, leading and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- 5+ years Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all business levels
- The ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- The candidate is technically savvy and has an interest in leveraging data, analytics and automation to drive demonstrable ROI
- HR Tech experience preferred
- Fun and collaborative office environment
- Employee share ownership program
- Amazing office location in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Opportunity to work at fast-paced, high-growth company
- Flexible work from home policy